This is how they stay at their best:
- Make sure your jewelry does not come into contact with perfume, hair spray, body lotion or other liquid substances.
- Give perfume or body lotion time to dry and then put on your jewelry.
- Do not wear your jewelry in damp rooms such as the sauna or in the swimming pool.
- Do not expose your jewelry to bright sun for too long.
- Do not wear your jewelry during rough work, exercise, showering or while sleeping.
- Dry your hands thoroughly before putting your jewelry on/ in.